1881 Census. William Elvines - Stonemason.
1881 Census. Next-door neighbours working as wireworkers (Telegraph).

This is the building (57/59 Lisson Street) formerly known as The Sun Public House…


Sun Cottages were situated on ground at the rear of the pub. Access was via a passageway along the right hand side of the building and the passage entrance still exists behind the metal gate to the right of the grey door.